Tuesday 17 November 2015

Wolf Toy

So a friend asked if I would make a Foxy toy from Five Nights at Freddys for her son and after scouring the internet for a decent pattern I found one from Crochet gamer Foxy pattern Fantastic easy to follow pattern but in UK terms, so had to 'translate' it first haha. But it turned out really good and he really loved it.

It inspired me quite a bit to make some toys for my kids, so I decided I would make a wolf, a lion and a bird of some sort (I haven't quite worked out how to do the bird one yet). Each one has a special meaning for me and each of the kids so again I looked in the usual places for suitable patterns. Theres loads of lions! But I couldn't find a wolf that I really liked, so not to be put off I decided to write my own pattern.
I hope you like it!

 Wolf Toy Crochet pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment